Including the Jeunes Chefs Rôtisseurs National Final
" We look forward to seeing you in KC for lots of fun in Twenty One! "
The National Bailliage’s Culinary Weekend this year is being held in Kansas City, Missouri.
Located in the heart of the country, Kansas City is only a 3-hour flight from either coast.
- Guests arrive
- Enjoy the Country Club Plaza - modelled after Seville, Spain, the Country Club Plaza opened in 1922 as the first regional shopping centre in the world designed with parking to accommodate shoppers arriving by automobile.
- Evening Dine-around
- Activities: Nelson Atkins Museum of Art, WWI Museum or Boulevard Beer Tour
- Lunch at Chaz in the Raphael Hotel
- Ribbon Cutting Reception for the National Final of the Jeunes Chefs Rôtisseurs Competition
- Dinner “prix fixe” - two venues/menus
- Gala Dinner at River Club including the Jeunes Chefs Rôtisseurs Awards Ceremony
Please click the link below for the detailed programme which includes the registration form.
We look forward to seeing you in KC for lots of fun in Twenty One!
Conseiller Culinaire et des Professionnels National
Bertrand de Boutray
Vice-Conseiller Culinaire et des Professionnels National